Pound Paws Profile Story – Kristy Montgomery
1) DOGUE has built an amazing name for itself, can you share with readers what exactly you provide customers & their pets?
Thank you. DOGUE caters for the growing number of Australians looking for the best care for their dogs. From our exclusive retail to high quality grooming to our luxury boarding facilities.
2) What makes DOGUE so different to other grooming salons for pets?
At DOGUE, your dog always comes first. We are passionate about our four-legged customers and pride ourselves on providing them and their humans with an expectational experience each time they visit us.
3) Can you share with us, what the overall experience is like for a furry customer in your salon?
When our four-legged customers visit our boutique, they will be pampered or styled like no other. They can experience some ‘me-time’ in our day spa and receive the ultimate doggy make-over by our canine stylists. Furry customers can also indulge in some retail therapy and shop our exclusive DOGUE retail range from walk-wear to apparel. The fun doesn’t stop for customers that stop by for a visit.
4) You are based in the Sutherland Shire, do you feel there are more dogs than cats in this area?
Absolutely. Dogs are becoming ‘part of the family’ more and more. People tend to involve their fur babies in most, if not all family activities. From taking them on holidays or along to family sports. It’s fantastic!
5) Can you share with us a story about one of your on-going pet customers? You must get a lot of cute pets coming in!
It’s hard to come up with just one story.
On a daily basis we are surrounded by cuteness. A day at DOGUE Gymea can vary – from a little puppy coming in for their first spa treatment and meeting new friends, to two very large Great Danes that regularly visit for a pamper. No two days are the same!
6) We were delighted to have you involved as a sponsor for Gymea Dog Day, to help us raise awareness about pet adoption. Why do you feel it is important to support such a cause?
DOGUE was very proud to be an official sponsor of this fantastic event! We had such a fun afternoon.
As an organisation, we enthusiastically support local and national animal charities. We are big advocates of pet adoption and understand how rewarding it can be to give a dog a second chance.
7) Are you running any special packages or deals which you would like to share with readers?
Yes. As part of our on-going support of pet adoption, DOGUE offers a 20% discount to help a family’s new addition get off to a bounding start.
From mid-November, every DOGUE store will introducing a ‘Give Back Tree’ to help raise funds for our charity partners. Our customers will be encouraged to purchase a personalised Christmas bauble for $10. 100% of the proceeds raised will go to charity.
For more information about DOGUE & the Gymea store, click here.